Satanic Sunday (Click for link and wicked background music)








In my job I am periodically exposed to the inner "workings" of some of our local gangs. I am fascianted by some of these systems, especially the communications attempted via clothing, slang, and hand signs. Motivated to research by some gang signs I've noticed recently in a couple of my regular blog haunts I ran across this charming site, which gets the sign of the devil confused with the standard sign for "I love you" as well as the Texas football sign (favored, in mangled form, by the Bushs) and shows many phots of folks allegedly serving satan by flashing either of these signs. Here are some of my favorite examples: (The owl on the dollar bill is allegedly a masionic symbol, but the "owl's horns" are a satanic sign. giggle...)

(In no particular order: Pat Robertson (never had a doubt); Amy Grant (Christian Singer); Beatles (Lennon announcing himself as satanic, McCartney, never one to be outdone, announces that he is a blood...); King George II; Spidey; Lennon again, although maybe those are Walrus ears??)

I have absolutely no control over where these photos appear, so I apologize for that mess... Three of the photos are not showing at all.... Also in news today: In four minutes I will have been officially quit for one month. (This is the time that my grandmother passed, and the time I use for my quit date)



3 comments:

fairfromfair said...

this is terribly crude... but if only good ol Pat Robertson knew the "one for the pink and one for the stink" label for that handsign that the lesbians use.... oh if only.

Madam Sakura said...

Bwahahahaha! Thanks, this totallymade my morning...

Holy crap...A whole month of glorious non-smoking already? Do you feel fantastic or what? Damn I gotta quit too...

Btw...What 'zactly is your job?

epicurist said...

Thanks for the laugh. stupidity always makes me smile.