55 words: Friday Fiction

Found this idea over at one of my newest haunts.

He sat on the couch across the room and stared at the TV as he prefers to do. I anticipated, from the edges of my ears, that annoying sound as I communicated my excitement over tomorrow's Movie of the Week. He sent me a mouth fart. He denied intent. He lied. He lied again. He left.

(Okay, while it IS 55 words, it is not Friday, Nor is this fiction.)

* updates: Friday is my 43rd day of the quit... ya hoo... Going with the boy up to Asheville tomorrow for a few days.. Should be fun although am aggravated that I have to get rolling an hour early tomorrow because the dufus does not want, "THAT dog in my car." That god-damn car, I tell you what... deep breaths.... If we don't kill each other, maybe I'll post pics.... maybe....

2 comments:

Doug said...

I'm giving a wild guess that you're either talkin' about yourself talkin' to yourself or the "dufus". Have fun tomorrow 'n' be safe. PLEASE don't kill one another. It's not nice.

Tay Hota said...

the dufus is the TV fan, not I.... I prefer to communicate....