Karr will not be charged in JonBenet's murder



Well, get ready for a worldwide cry of "I knew it all along..." but, yeah, I knew it too... He has, no doubt, murdered many little girls, if only emotionally... This guy's a sick looney trying to connect himself with something important. I suspect in some way he believes his claim to have murdered JonBenet to be legit, while it also brings him closer to the object of his obsession...

The first thing that really told me something was off was his eyes... He seemed to be studying the reaction of the reporters and crowd as he said he was not innocent.. There is something, beyond the madness, in those eyes... He seemed to really be getting off on the attention. I don't know how to make this sound like an intelligent observation, so I'll just say it: he has a serious face with ecstatic eyes.... He always looked like he was having such a a good time... The person that he reminds me of, over and over again, is Chapman, who, while guilty, has always seemed to be so pleased with himself for killing John Lennon. Chapman killed for the attention he knew it would bring about... Karr waited ten years to gain this attention that he is enjoying so much? It just didn't add up.

Karr has the same look, but, it could just be the crazy.

1 comment:

fairfromfair said...

oh gawd, it's that picture.... I'm jsut so creeped out by it. He's a sad sad man and truly needs help. Although, I know a minister in Westboro I would like to introduce him to...