Asheville, NC

Okay, we didn't kill each other. Actually, despite my wine fueled break down Thursday night we had a remarkable time. As promised here are some pictures, sans humans to protect identities... Of course...










(Random pic notes: 'Castanea' is a nut-bearing tree, such as Chestnuts; The IRON sits in front of the Flat Iron building, modeled after the Flat Iron in NYC, and is about 20 feet from our hotel; that's me; Restaurant pic and lamp are in 'Tupelo Honey', awesome breakfast frood all day... if you can get a table; this doggie was loungin in a store window, was dyin to ask the age old question....; kitty on a lampost... artsy town... almost forgot, white water rafting pics to come!!!)

3 comments:

Doug said...

So now I know your face looks like a camera. Dope!

fairfromfair said...

I want a holiday too... it's The Ex's b-day tomorrow so I am thinking of escaping just to keep my mind of it. Fucker right?

Doug said...

Cute ears? Oh yes, very cute. I dig a person w/ nice kneecaps, too. But I'll marry anyone w/ grade A ankles. *fans self*