check-in

  • Here is another example of some tight sober-site knowledge. Nothing we don't know I guess, but so great to see it written out.
  • I met all of my goals yesterday besides the 'small miracle'. Maybe that term is too big. I did feel better, overall, due not sucumbing to the 'crash out on the couch syndrome like I did on Friday. Just lesser beautiful moments would be what I'm talking about.
  • SO ready to get back to work tomorrow.
  • Have watched at least three Adam Sandler movies at least five times in the past few days. I can find meaning in anything these days, for example: The Wedding Singer shows how difficult a break-up can/ should be, even if you are initiating it. It also shows that the pain is the only way to reach what you really want (Even as miserable as he was being alone he didn't take Linda back because he doesn't want her to have to "deal with," him being a wedding singer.) He got Drew in the end and THAT says something. I love Drew. I always cry when he comes out with Billy Idol's guitar playing "Wanna grow old with you..." Big Daddy gets me too... "Only love can break your heart..." I admit, it's the same movie over and over, but it's good. Oh yeah, have watched Bruce Almighty a few times... classy
  • Goals for today: Church; 1-hour clean; Band practice (battle of the bands on Tuesday lmao; gym (doubt it); talk at some length to one person I don't know.

No comments: