Last Dance

Played my last show with the band on Saturday. It must have been the most awkward show we've played thus far, which seemed so fitting. Four straight (as far as they know) folks singing loud rock and roll to a room full of wild wonderful lesbians. They ate it up, man. They loved us, I loved them.

Anyway, not much else to tell about it although it was pretty emotional for me, having decided going in that I'm done with the group. I noticed that "time of your life" was playing before we went on, and that Duran Duran song (I wont cry for yesterday...) after. Very cool, and no accident I'm sure. I love when I can hear my soundtrack playing.

I did talk to K about starting a new group to perform his stuff and he was very into it. I hope that gets off the ground soon. This new job may really take up some serious time.

RIP SH. Seems that decisions like these are easier with age. I would be the last one to leave five years ago. I love when I make the right choice, it does happen sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell us more about the band, or direct us to where we might learn more about it!