Had it up to here...

Went to a restaurant with dad and sis on Saturday. This place was hoppin!!! "An hour wait," she said... and we said "fine" because the taxi cab'd dropped us off and we were told this was the place to get what we want.

An hour... We kept our humor, sis making friends with everyone about as usual... How does she do it? I turn and dads chatting with some cop.... I look to see if i can talk at end about nothing but no one's around... no one I would be able to approach for a chat... maybe it's just that i don't care to talk? i get weird looks and sometimes an expression that says, "you did not really just say that, DID you?"

Point is... we waited for an hour... and then fifteen minutes more... dad losing cool.... everyone before us had been seated and they are seating the folks behind us... all of the people behind us are eating... "fifteen to 35 minutes more" she says.... okay.

Wait for another hour.. bitch... and has a nerve to cop attitude with dad... and he with her, no doubt.. he can talk to anyone....

This is how it always goes... always... sis and I have a cloudy of anxiety hanging over us just waiting for it to come... it's inevitable.... dad waits too, but does not seem to recognize the pattern.. its always such a surprise, but he's fully willing to bite the bait and get shitty every time.... I've inherited this.... And its not just the way we react... it finds us... got hit with candy on fourth of july... annoying and embarrassing teenagers sit in front of me at the movies.... neighbor girl picks my door to endlessly pound upon... then they get pissed when I tell her to get lost.... I'm still an easy target, and people get so surprised at my reactions....

So I asked him, "do you ever feel like we live in a parallel universe or something?" wait for shitty response... "often," he says..... what are we doing wrong?!?!?!?

No comments: