Goals check-in...

(Lets check in with our willing subject and see how he's progressing with those goals he thinks we forgot about...)


ptm: Well, good morning monkey boy. Enjoying that frothy cup of coffee?

him: umm, yes, hey! what are you doing in here?!?!? get the @#%^ outta my house....

ptm: wait, WAIT!!! asshole... we're here to check in with you on the progress made towards accomplishing your summer goals. put down the phone.

him: oh. okay. coffee's fine.

Goal 1: Join AND attend the gym.
Joined Sunday. They wanted $600 for two years, I talked 'em down to $300 for one. ooo, smooth talker. I've been the past two days, I can barely move my arms, and my ass feels like I've been slammed by a bus (and not in a good way...)

Goal 2: Write every day.
Well, you can see that hasn't happened, but I'ved written more days than not, except when I've been on the road. I was surprised that hotel in Raleigh didn't have computer access. I'll do better mommy...

Goal 3: Plan for this coming year.
Yesterday I spent about three hours mapping out my driving route and coming up with a tentative calendar. I will go by the old job today to pick up "stuff" and check e-mail, since that damn system wont work from here. Still need to get down to research, interest survey development, etc...

Goal 4: Paint.
Haven't done shit.





No comments: