Sick. Sick. Sick.


Today is my third sick day home from work and I'm nothing but bitter about it. Tomorrow is 100 days since my quit but it seems like I've been sick for at least 90 of those days. Yesterday was a beautiful day, which I slept through, with a drama filled staff meeting which I missed. Today it's 45 degrees outside (beautiful!), I was supposed to meet friend for lunch, friends at the bar, and go to Durham for a drum circle. Cancelled, cancelled and cancelled.

I'm so tired of this shit... Wasted $20 at the doc yesterday for him to tell me that it's viral and nothing can be done. Speaking of tired, time for my first nap of the day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just hate it when you don't take advantage of a beautiful day?

Tay Hota said...

orrrr, when you're too sick to? yes, I do...