I'm going through changes

That's the name of the WORST Black Sabbath song, and I challenge any other gay man to know that...

Anyway, I've decided: I'm sick to death of this blog.... While the blog started as a place for me to freely express myself it's turned into a product by which I rate my abilities; I hate that I'm trying to please. Comments down? I've got to write something self-deprecating and wrenching. Nothing note-worthing happening? Must post bogus graphics just to be sure people come back.

Honestly, I don't give a shit. I dont care if you come here or not. I dont care whether my life impresses you and mor eoften than not I dont care for your advice. I dont care if my writings piss you off (they are about me, not you)... Okay I do care, but am surprised that my honesty has come back to bite me in the ass.... You think it was tough to hear? You should've been there when I wrote it!

So, if you care to continue to cruise through my inner workings and bullshit amateur writings? Great; have at it. If you're just here to lure me to your site so you can share details about your first sexual experience with a government employee (he's nervous because it's a felony, NOT because he cares).. Then go away. Please.

*don't listen to a word of it... what an asshole!!! hehe, cute, huh?... a little drunk, in a funk... but I will be removing comments from the blog for a while... I'll post for myself and you're all welcome to read along, if you'd like... As we teachers tend to say, "I'm glad you're here..." I'd remove the entire post if I hadn't set the one rule: to never go back and take away anything I'd written... stupid rules...

No comments: