I like American music...


home now. drunk. violent femmes, how do theyrock out after all these years? Last time I saw them was 1991... Almost identicle to tonight... so great Hanging with the best friend, & Jenny (who I love...) and two new friends, J and C... very cool fun guys.. not much of a pot head myself, but love being around them... Too drunk to [type] but ran into Dennis... From ? about 10 years ago, Dennis.... used to mysterioulsy show up at the college house years ago and scare the crap out of me.. total stlker... stil have a scar from a night we hung out together... met at the ? fuzzy duck? then I blacked out... he was meeting some guy at babylon... and then we were back at his place.. sure I was drugged... scary.. and now, suddenly, he was there agin tonight.. haning with the token creepy fags from downtown... damnit... and now he doesn';t even talk to me? was he nodding in acknowlegement or in trying to pick me up.. which is worse?! dunno why it's throwing me so badly.. anyway, great night, got to bust a move (white boy style.. boom chicka booom chicka...) and drink toooo much... thank god for good nights/.... any coincidence the boy is out of town this weeekend? probably not.

3 comments:

Sean said...

tay hota: [groggy] garage, what are you doing in my kitchen?

rocket garage: i'm making you a drink.

tay: ugh, fat jezuz. what is it?

rckt garage: [mixing, finishing] here, just drink this.

tay: wha ..

rckt: just drink it.

tay: gaaaahaahhh ... {urp}

rckt: go back to bed. i'll call you later. where are the keys to your car?

The Persian said...

I so love the Violent Femmes, since I was a teenager.

Madam Sakura said...

More drunk posts PLEASE!!! So this scar??? I am intrigued....TELL ME MORE...lol!