On the highway to .. the inner light

Interesting website I heard about last week at the Quaker meeting I attended:



No huge surprise that I came out with 100% tendency toward Liberal Quakerism and 94% each of Unitarian Universalism (which I currently attend) and, of all things, Reformed Judaism... That one never occurred to me, but makes some sense... (Two of my lowest, I'm proud to say, are Catholicism and Jehovah's witness...)

Side note: Is it coincidence that Bush finally signed a anti-"torture" bill the day before he went in for his colonoscopy?

1 comment:

Sam said...

I just had a conversation with a couple last night and was told of this site! They both got results of UU and Reformed Judaism.

My scores:
1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Liberal Quakers (94%)
3. Mahayana Buddhism (88%)
4. Taoism (85%)
5. Neo-Pagan (83%)