The Good Word... The God Word...


God has spoken to me... It's not the first time, and I feel like I've long been an empty vessel for receiving this voice (we all are, if we so choose), but never have I heard the voice as loudly as I have this weekend. What was intended as, or expected to be, a few days of drunken poolside leisure has somehow progressed into what I hope will be a life changing experience... Three sleeping boys in the room, and my own sore-hunched back keep me from fully sharing this experience... But the summation that was provided to me was nothing unexpected, but somehow transforming.... How profound, the power behind one word:


Surrender


There are no accidents... Accept the plan and let god have his way... It's really the only way...


this is The Truth and The Truth has been revealed...


Scary language provided to me in the easiest pill I've ever swallowed.

3 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doug said...

Great words that I can follow through. Everything's serendipity.

Doug said...

p.s. Glad you took out that word verification feature!