a little tense


The quit is going great, really. This is the strongest I've ever felt on a day 6. Survived the kids yestereday (actually, really enjoyed that...) and even had a couple (few) beers last night without the need for a smoke. Get this, in addition to my regular workout I will be joining my fellow punishment junkies in 45 minutes of spin this evening. Got to see what these new lungs can (or, maybe, can't) do... But, I tell you what, if that punk ass kid two units down doesn't stop firing that damned cap gun out of his window at me I'm gonna climb the outside wall, crawl though his window and firmly plant my foot so far up ass he'll be able to tie my laces through his nose... And I will not hesitate to use the insanity/ drug withdrawl defense... okay, time for a time-out...

1 comment:

epicurist said...

Good luck with quitting the cancer stick. I did it about 5 years ago and it was hard but one of the best things I've ever done.