Someone loves me...

Thank god, I can stop wasting time on feeling sorry for myself (nothing to do today, boyfriend is gone, avoiding my psycho stalker neighbor...) and dear ol' Naked Boy tagged me with this:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
  • Drive Highway 101
  • Own a bungalow style home
  • Write a novel
  • Skydive
  • Raise a child
  • Have a commitment ceremony/ wedding
  • Have a tight knit circle of friends

7things I can do:
  • Play drums
  • Ski
  • Run 4 miles (hey, it's a start)
  • Overthink anything
  • Teach children
  • Embrace the smallest aspects of life & living
  • Touch all four limbs to the headboard for long periods of time

7 things I cannot do:
  • Speak to a group without my face getting red
  • Snowboard
  • Touch my toe to my nose
  • Tolerate hatred
  • Come up with seven items

7 things that attract me to the same or opposite sex:
  • Hair (less the better)
  • Warm smile
  • Intelligence (even a little "geeky")
  • Nice ass
  • Decisiveness
  • Humor
  • Risk taker

7 things that I say most often:
  • Mutha-fucka (Soprano style)
  • Ouch baby, very ouch
  • Shut up to me
  • Why?
  • Yeah, you told me (not good...)
  • "Hey.." (southern for "Hi")
  • Fin'ta (I'm about to...)

7 celebrity crushes:
  • Usher
  • Toby Maguire
  • Chris Martin
  • Anderson Cooper
  • Glenn Kotche
  • Billy Joe Armstrong
  • Ian Mackaye

7 people I want to do this to:

5 comments:

Candee said...

About your dog pissing on your bed, well...I had a friend stay on my $1200 couch last month and yes, you guessed it, pissed on it. I'm furious for two reasons. First is the obvious, and second because he has never fessed up or offered to clean it. Oh, I love the tag game! Do you mind if I follow suit on my own Blog?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DAIGLE said...

WTFO? How come I never get tagged for anything? I'm fun damit! LOL I saw your comment on Exiles site and wanted to snoop. You blog is funny and good to read I wonder why I have not stopped by more often. I shall put it on my to do list.

Abreu, Jorge said...

I gotta tell ya... I'm definetly with u on writing that novel. We'll get there!!! As for the crush on Usher... Maybe it's just me but dude seems a lil... U know!!! I know u ladies like them prettay boys though.

Tay Hota said...

oh my god, "you ladies," too funny.. is what i get for posting filthy comments on str8 blogs.. oh well :)