New Favorite Word


Watched VH1's Rock Honors last night and couldn't believe Queen's of the Stone Age... Man these guys fucking tear it up... They covered Sabbath's 'Paranoid' and rocked it, even if Dave Grohl's not on drums anymore... Anyway, this morning I had to google a word that Josh Homme (singer) had scrawled across his forearm... And here it is... (I almost peed myself...)


1. Gunt

Bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a cunt... The Gunt.
My sixth grade teacher had a gunt like a freakin' innertube!


2. The gunt is the huge layer of belly fat that hangs over the waist on morbidly obese women and covers the vagina. If for some reason, someone would actually want to have sex with this woman, the gunt must be lifted up out of the way to expose the genitals.


I know, cruel and I'm going to hell and all... (you can only go once!) But hot damn that's a fun word...

No comments: