100, err... 50 Facts About Me.

1. Born in Baltimore, Md. 2. Teacher (but secretly applying for a new job) 3. Drive a Honda 4. Smoker since 1992ish 5. Drummer 6. Favorite band is Wilco 7. Own a townhouse 8. Have a boyfriend of 6.5 years 9. Live with a boxer (dog) 10. Attend a Unitarian Universalist Church 11. Not working this summer12. Fav. show is Six Feet Under 13. Live in North Carolina 14. Travelled to Malta 15. Am Irish/ German 16. Fav. food is Blue Crabs 17. Preffered drink is a Manhattan 18. Fav. beer is Newcastle 19. Fav. wine is Pinot Grigio (Summer) and Shiraz (winter) 20. coffee drinker 21. came out to parents this past year 22. have taught EC Algebra for 8 years 23. Fav. morning show is Today 24. Best daytime show is Ellen 25. Fav. reality show is extremem home makeover 26. am currently in the worst shape of my life 27. my worst personality trait is being disorganized/ lack of confidence 28. my best personality trait is creativity 29. I'm a Capricorn 30. I have one sibling 31. Best moment of my life was floating nude in the mediterranean sea under a full moon 32. Worst moment: getting the call that dad had a heart attack 33. I'd like to visit Chicago soon 34. I don't want to visit miami 35. worst daytime tv: regis and kelly 36. my best body feature: eyes 37. worst: chin 38. of seven deadly sins, am most guilty of: sloth 39. favorite soudtrack: avenue Q 40. my fav. part of a man's body: lower abs, b/w the tummy and pubes 41. fav. city to live in: DC 42. fav. city to visit for a week: NY 43. Fav. city to stay only three days: New Orleans 44. weakness for peanut butter 45. love live theatre 46. fav. color (changes often) is olive green 47. favorite nut is macadamia 48. fav. hotty actor is Ed Norton 49. Most anticipated albums: Coldplay and White Stripes (both out today) 50. I'm glad this is done now.

No comments: