Summer... It turns me upside down


Ahhhh... First day of summer and I can let out that annual sigh as I settle into doing... well... whatever I want... It was not a bad year by any means, and still loving my new role(s) at work... although I think my general feel of the year was summed up yesterday when I walked into my office to pack a couple things up and heard my co-worker bitching and moaning about the spaces we were being moved into. I don't know, there are just some things I can change and some things I can't and some things I just don't give a shit about. Having to move my office down the hall to a smaller space is just not high on my list of things to bitch about. She's lonely and miserable and I should be more sympathetic, but a year is a long time to listen to someone moan.... It starts to sound like some very, very long death rattle; Starts to bring you down at some point and yesterday I hit the wall.... Whew, what a rant... Anyway, here are my goals for the summer:


  • finish painting my 1st level (damn how many years have I listed that?)

  • finish the new album.... (just love saying that.. hehe...)

  • move in with the boif, and not strangle him in the process... (definitely may want to split that out into two seperate goals later...)

  • read five books (suggestions?)

  • trips: hiking, beach, Baltimore, Asheville (?)

  • work out 4-5 times a week

  • quit smoking (sigh... cough cough...)

  • talk to BS about grad school...

  • study for the GRE

No comments: