I'm in love and I don't care who knows it....


I'd always dreamed of traveling with a boy I loved and other gay men. To many it seems a trivial, minor goal in life; those that either don't understand the difficulty of hiding who you are for the first 30 years of life, or who had the balls to reveal themselves and live with integrity from an early age. To me it was the weekend of a lifetime. I love my boif, I love my friends, I'm really loving my life right now (knock knock). Oh, and I got my lexapro refilled. mmmm, I love lexapro....

thought for later: Why do vaginas sometimes smell so bad that you can detect their stench a room away? If my ass ever smelled bad enough to fill the room, I'd be mortified. Anyway, discuss amongst yourselves, I have a hankerin' for some fish tacos.

2 comments:

quakerboy said...

Ya know, you are one of the most amazing and insightful people I have ever met.

Steve and I are so thankful for you boys. In the short time we've know you, your growth as individuals and as a couple have been amazing.

We love you both!

Anonymous said...

Stinky vaginas huh? Did you not see the snail trail?

Here's my food for thought:
Why do boys always seem to have tread marks in their underwear?